Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

School stuff Website -Feedback on my Home page DesIgn

I am developing a website relating to the context of the School Stuff.
The website needs to include the following:

  • Home Page - Information about your experience so far as a Year 9 student
  • this is a layout of my home page of my website.Each page in my website also needs to include Media (images, gifs, videos) relating to school.
  • Please can you comment on my Home page layout .I would like you to provide on the following
  • Home Page - Information about your experience so far as a Year 9 student
  • Dose my Home include information about my experiences so far as a year 9 student
  • Thank you for taking your time on looking at my blog.
x

2 comments:

Marieta Gaunavou said...

Greetings Drake,
Great to see that you have started blogging!. Yes your homepage does talk about your experience as a year 9. It has two photos which relates to media but maybe next time proof read your blurb so it doesn't repeat itself. Also maybe add a few more information on your homepage either than that keep up the hard work :)

hinerangi said...

Kia Orana Drake,

What a fantastic post you have presented to us all. I really like how you've described your 9 experience and
added images to what you are explaining to us. With what I've read so far I don't have any recommendations
as you've explained your experience quite well. Keep up the awesome blogging and hope to see more from you soon!

Kind Regards,
Hinerangi

Post a Comment